Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Traip Academy Ranger's Programs

Can't you just smell the goodness? We've been busy putting marketing materials together to start getting the word out. Keep an eye out as we have an add in the program PLUS our menu's will be in there as well. The ad's for the Ranger's Programs go to support the Friends of Football. I was happy to be part of this for the 2013 football season and thank you to those who let me know there was space available. 

Speaking of football. I attended my first High School football game in I don't know how many years! I have to say, there is something exciting about chilly weather "hot dogs" and watching a football game. Good times. 

Just to keep your stomach grrrring a bit you should know I have been pouring over books related specifically to "Pot Pies". I have to say these recipes make me hungry just thinking about them. Last week I attempted a Tortellini Pancetta pie. And it was with no exaggeration ...... amazing! Homemade crust that was to die for. My husband has declared this his "favorite dish ever". That's no small task considering this list is long. 

Don't forget our open house is on Tuesday September 24th from 5 PM to 7 PM. Yummy samples for you to try and graze on!

GO RANGERS!!!!!

See you there!
Renee & Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment